The sale, letting and acquisition of property is a core part of our business. We deliver these transactional services to owners, occupiers, investors and developers across a range of property types including land, office, industrial, retail, licensed and leisure premises. Our clients’ goals and challenges may be very different, but they all value our innovative, professional approach, expertise and quality of service.
Whether you’re looking to acquire property for occupational or investment purposes, to purchase or to lease, we advise on the wide range of options available. The process starts with a review of your needs, which will develop into a defined acquisition strategy. We advise on all aspects of the acquisition process from identiying property, negotiating terms, instructing solicitors and monitoring everything through to completion. An acquisition can take many forms, but we ensure that each is tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you’re looking to rationalise your portfolio or dispose of land or access rights for new development, we can advise you. If you’re an owner or occupier, we can support you throughout the disposal process, from instructing solicitors to negotiating agreements, providing valuations and overseeing sales. Property disposals take many forms, but we ensure that each delivers the value you’re looking for within the timescales you need.
We can help you
- Find the most effective way to sell your property: We carry out a full market consultation and assess your property to determine the correct method of sale and timescales. From open market sales to auctions and informal tenders, we recommend the most effective method for your needs.
- Promote your property to reach as many buyers as possible: We create and implement highly targeted marketing campaigns, promoting your property locally and nationally to the widest audience using portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Get the best deal: We offer you effective negotiation to ensure the successful agreement of terms for all parties involved.
- Access opportunities before they come to market: Using our local market knowledge, we are often aware of opportunities before they come to market, so can ensure you do not miss out on off-market deals.
- Select a wide range of agency services: Our comprehensive portfolio of agency services includes everything from market appraisals, site finding and disposal strategies, right through to helping you identify land with development potential or acquiring a new site.
- Enjoy smooth transactions: Our experienced agents can help guide you through the transactional process, delivering a dependable and thorough service in a rapidly changing marketplace.
- In addition, we can provide an invaluable breadth of supporting skills, covering building surveys, planning, business rates and valuation advice.
Get in touch
For further information, call us on 01782 659 905 or email us at email@example.com